64 degrees in kansas city today!

-

GO DART

Reaction score
can't waste this weather so i gently took the cover off the dart, slid into the seat placed the key, and woke the beast.
first turn of the key-(dart) hey don't
second turn(dart) stop it you said i could sleep
third turn(dart)turn the light off
fourth turn(dart)cough, sputtter, fart, short run
last try(dart)all right i'm up now where we going?
just a nice cruise down the blvd, turn a few heads, enjoy the warm afternoon and look for unsuspecting rice, bowties or whatever. i can't even remember what i did with the rest of my day.

It must be nice to have that nice weather. Today it's -22 below with a -45 below wind chill here in Fargo. I must have 2-3 feet of snow in the back yard. It's goig to be a long while before I hear any of mine run. Glad someone can have fun though!

now here in colorado springs it is 5f and snowing the high should be 20 ish too cold for this transplanted desert rat.

Pretttttty funny Go Dart, LOL.

Never really had a winter here on the Canadian West Coast. Just a lot of rain passed two months. Although it's my cars a daily driver, I just hate driving it in the **** weather. It's just not the same...Last week it was beautiful and warm, so I gave it the first good clean and polish of the year. What a day...it was like summers here again and were back to the turning heads and thumbs up for MOPARs....cool stuff :salut:

2 below here in Denver, expected to go lower tonight. Maybe all the people who moved here thinking we don't have a winter will move back to where they came from!

It's a cold 27 degres here in northeast arkansas with 30 to 40 mile winds. on the 13th it was 60 degres, if you don't like the weather here today stick around it will change. memike :drinkers:

-
Back