Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Dodge Dart Gt hardtop with 273 V-8, push button auto and upgrades to sell. Check out the pics and ask questions. I am in eastern PA withe the car, but the car is originally from Georgia. I have too many early A's, but I love them. I may remove all the modifications to sell the car: Headers, flow masters, 8 3/4 rear and disk brakes and 1" over hd springs. Headliner is in rough shape and carpet needs replaced. Seats are in very good shape and are not torn. $3950

Attachments

• DSCN2770.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,432
  • DSCN2769.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,176
  • DSCN2782.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,161
  • DSCN2772.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,075
If I had a place to keep it I would but I don't. GLWS!

hi valiant63 any chance you an get me some interior, engine bay and trunk photos? I would be seriously interested in this car but, just need a bit more info...........thanks
ps I also have some stuff you may be intersted in for trade (HEMI)

You said the brakes are updated ? bbp or sbp ? This would help buyers . (Im not one ) In less you like trades and are up for a drive lol

Dart has disk brakes with large bolt pattern up front with duel reservoir master cylinder and 10 inch drums on the back with the lbp rear. Currently has 14 inch large bolt pattern tires and wheels all around.

New price not he Dart. Since It has stopped running again and I don't want to mess with it. No fire to the plugs again, and its an electronic ignition. New orange box needed???

$2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back