'64 Not-Plymouth Valiant Signet 200

-
Thanks for finding the article!

I guess these are popping up often now. This from February, another 64 Valiant Signet 200

Collector Classics: 1964 Plymouth Valiant convertible | Driving

I would love to find that trunk lid badge. It's missing off of mine.

Screenshot_20220503-051748_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-051852_Brave.jpg

And if my research is correct, the 111" wheelbase Valiants are those produced for the Canadian market.
Would the shorter wheelbase cars be the regular Valiants and the 111" cars the Dart/Valiant version?

Would the shorter wheelbase cars be the regular Valiants and the 111" cars the Dart/Valiant version?

But I'm also not clear on the production cycles where modern vehicles, current model year gets released the year prior. This is a Calendar Year chart not a model year chart and I don't know if there's someone more understanding of the Canadian production lore? I got that chart from someone who was nice enough to go down to the Windsor Public Library and take some photos of materials I was interested in.

But I'm also not clear on the production cycles where modern vehicles, current model year gets released the year prior. This is a Calendar Year chart not a model year chart and I don't know if there's someone more understanding of the Canadian production lore? I got that chart from someone who was nice enough to go down to the Windsor Public Library and take some photos of materials I was interested in.
The US production starts August 1'st. Interesting the low numbers for August. The last few 64's produced before the 65's rolled out.

-
Back