[WANTED] 64 Valiant Driver Side Tail Light Housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
As the title suggests. Mine has a couple of broken studs that will not come out. I would like one close in condition to mine. No broken studs or stripped out holes please. Picture is below. Thank you drive through.

LEFT TAIL LIGHT.jpg

As the title suggests. Mine has a couple of broken studs that will not come out. I would like one close in condition to mine. No broken studs or stripped out holes please. Picture is below. Thank you drive through.

View attachment 1715412123
think i got a housing only 15.00 plus ship let me check it might be 66

Still lookin. Thank you drive through.

I should have a spare I can send you, I'll have to check in the next few days and get you a pic. The 64 vert I just got had re-chromed housings AND very good used, so the good used ones are a little better than the ones that came on my other vert, so I have an extra set.

I should have a spare I can send you, I'll have to check in the next few days and get you a pic. The 64 vert I just got had re-chromed housings AND very good used, so the good used ones are a little better than the ones that came on my other vert, so I have an extra set.

That would be great. Thank you.

Well, this is what I have, has a bad spot above the reflector, but the studs are great. Yours if you want it.
20191031_093103.jpg
20191031_093110.jpg
20191031_093119.jpg
20191031_093124.jpg

Well the one Cudabnu so graciously sent turned out to be for the passenger's side, not the driver's side.

So, at this point, I am still looking. Thank you, drive through.

Looking at the pics of the back of what I sent you it is shows 2424245, which should be left side, so still scratching my head, the only other one I have off the car is 2424244 which is the right side.
20191122_164013.jpg

Part number must have changed in shipping then lol. the pictures I originally posted are all of the one I sent you and it clearly ends in 45!

I promise, that ain't it. I wish it was. It would be in there right now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back