64 Valiant parts / interchange questions

-

not a charger

Reaction score
Hey there folks,

We picked up a neat little 64 Valiant V200 convertible for my wife. I was wondering if there are any sources for interior stuff? Trim panels, door handles, window cranks, etc...?

Also, as far as interior/exterior items go, can anyone tell me what interchanges with what? What interior parts and exterior trim parts (grille, headlamp bezels, bumpers, etc...) interchange with a 64 Valiant convertible?

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Here's a lousy photo I took.

MVC-009S.JPG

I bet that made her happy!! Nice looking vert. I have a 66 but can't really tell you about interchangability of parts on the older ones. I also have a 65 parts car and the doors, trunk lid, hood, windows, tail lights, most of the Signet stainless, etc. fits my 66. The front fenders, grill, headlight rings, and most of the interior pieces, including the dash, are different. Maybe let us know what you need and we'll see if we can assist. I see you're in Ohio and I'm located in Alberta, Canada, but I have access to a couple of the older 63 and 64 low end models - sorry no verts. :) Good luck.

Sid

Good choice for the wife!
I have seen a few things up on ebay...
Handles and window cranks just the other day.
I am also looking for parts for my 65 wagon...Let me know if/where you find a source!

-
Back