Not open for further replies.

Lee Robinson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of turn signal assemblies from a 66 Dart. The housings are the same
for both years, 65 would have amber lenses. $30.00 each plus the ride from
El Dorado Hills, Ca. PM me if interested.

DSCN0013.JPG

What is the difference other than lens color? The 65-66 bumpers are the same, correct?
65 and 66 bumpers are different.
For 1965 Dart had a front bumper mounted in front of the front valence panel. The turn signal lens was amber for US market and clear for export markets incl Sweden. The assembly is a one year only part.
For 1966 Dart recieved a bigger built in front bumper. This year there was no front valence panel since the front bumper was ki da built it which made the front a litte more boxy which was an idea how the 1967 Dart would look like.
The turn signal lenses were smaller for 66. I think this year amber was standard for US market and clear lens for export markets.

65 and 66 bumpers are different.
For 1965 Dart had a front bumper mounted in front of the front valence panel. The turn signal lens was amber for US market and clear for export markets incl Sweden. The assembly is a one year only part.
For 1966 Dart recieved a bigger built in front bumper. This year there was no front valence panel since the front bumper was ki da built it which made the front a litte more boxy which was an idea how the 1967 Dart would look like.
The turn signal lenses were smaller for 66. I think this year amber was standard for US market and clear lens for export markets.
Thanks for the input. I thought the 65 and 66 bumpers and turn signal assemblies were the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back