-
Status
Not open for further replies.

geminimotors

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Was in a hit & run accident today. Looking for a drivers side front fender, bumper, and valence for 64-65 Valiant/Bcuda around SF Bay, Sac, Reno etc?
FAFD3EB5-DAAF-4C33-A4CA-32A7CD4B8903.jpeg

Is this the same Barracuda that was posted recently, in a picture showing it parked on, what looked like an "out of the way" street? A really awesome picture?
Norm

With the afternoon glare I didnt get a look at the driver. They split without skipping a beat. They came thru the intersection and around the car in front of them real fast. Maybe on the run or their light had just turned red. I used to live half a block away and theres two intersections, one with an off ramp close together and the lights are positioned and timed badly. Accidents were frequent.
One small convenience today was this happened right in front of my tow guys house.

Man, that's the *****. Sorry to see that.
I don't mean to hijack this thread but this is a perfect example of why I have in each of my daily driver a dual front/rear dash cam, including in my '63 Valiant that's placed beside the rear mirror view mirror.
Also, I installed "strobe emergency flasher" lights on the rear valance. I had to use it headed back home from the swap meet last Saturday while driving in the Alameda Tube. Traffic was at at dead stop and cars behind were approaching fast. I flips the switch activating the lights and those cars slowed quickly.
Some may say it's illegal to use those lights but I rather get a ticket than being rear ended.
IMG_4983.jpg
IMG_0886.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back