-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I'm more testing the waters here... My car's fenders look good but have some work done on them. I'm looking for rust free fenders. Dents are ok but no wrinkles and no rust. So who's got anything and how much do they go for?

I have a MINT set, primed, blocked, and sealed. $400 plus the ride.

After further review of the existing bodywork I'm expanding this to be rust free fenders and rear 1/4 sections around the wheel openings. Both sides. Let me know what you have. Prefer something not already worked, dents are ok, creases are not. Please be willing to get or have pictures too!
thanks,
Dave

If, and I say if, valiant interchanges, have access to a nice pair on a 65 valiant two door post in an el paso u pull it. hardware is nice and reusable as are the inner shields. I don't have my 74 Hollander available right now, but can get interchange for you if any.

If, and I say if, valiant interchanges, have access to a nice pair on a 65 valiant two door post in an el paso u pull it. hardware is nice and reusable as are the inner shields. I don't have my 74 Hollander available right now, but can get interchange for you if any.
A 65 Valiant is the same as the 64 and 65 Barracuda front fenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back