65 Barracuda on BaT

-

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
There is a nice 65 Barracuda on bring a trailer with 4 days left for anyone looking . I tried to paste a link but no go . Maybe someone else can get it done .

The dash is way off on color and the gauge bezel is painted to match. The painter should have painted under hood and in the trunk. for just those reasons I dont see it bringing what it should if done better.

looks like mine in the same silver but mines all the same color! I got black interior. Lets see what it pulls with a 273-4 / 4sp. I'd drive it.

One of the pics from underneath on the pass side looks like the front floorplan was replaced? Looks like a big ugly seam all the way across, so maybe the replacement was just laid over?

Screenshot_20190421-083654_Chrome.jpg

If they're not expecting over the moon money looks like a good car . You can correct anything you want while you drive it .

Reserve not met, but owner messaged high bidder to contact because they were very close. My guess is $9500 was the reserve.

I looked at this car today. I feel sorry if someone paid more than $3500 for this car. The only thing going for it is the upholstery and carpet. The body is pretty sorry. All of the plating on the exterior is bad. Broken tail light. Bad paint. The list goes on.

-
Back