[SOLD] 65 Barracuda parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine bay harness was cut I guess when they pulled the motor the others are ok the headlight harness looks ok. The dash frame is black, It would have to wait at least a week I am in the middle of painting my truck hope to have it done next week. I will pull the dash then if you want it. 150?

Headliner bows sold along with the heater box and mirror, inst cluster still awaiting payment. Plenty of nice trim left on the car except grill, wheel well.

DSC02700.JPG

DSC02701.JPG

Thank you Hop's !! got them soaking in vinegar now !! Great deal and fast shipping :thumbsup:

0000049.jpg

I need the bolts that attach the door hinge to the door. Is the driver side headlight bezel okay?

No sweat on the bolts how many 3 or 6? The headlight bezel is trash have a ring that has a small ding. Bezel the surround? Drawing a blank!

How is the driver's side rocker panel? Trunk hinge cover trim (the little two pieces)? Dash pad frame? Rear brake light lenses?

Thanks!

Dash pad is toast just the frame might be ok taillights sold, have to look at the rest.

wheel covers and cluster sold, top rear QP trim and upper truck trim pending.

DS inner fender patch cut out.
Has a good manual steering box and gas pedal (slant)

That was junk, all hit up and bent the only one that is good is the drivers front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back