65 barracuda seats

-

alexr1905

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help, my car didn't come with factory seats someone threw some seats out of a pickup into it I have a lead on some seats that maybe period correct but i was wondering if someone could measure their seat backs from bottom cushion to top of seat back so I can see if these are period correct, thanks in advance

I took a look at my old ugly gold on gold 65 formula s buckets and I measure around 23" from the top of the bottom cushion to top of the back. hope this helps

Thanks helps alot
Just FYI 64 and 65 seats I believe are the same but 1966 are different yet again. I have a 65 interior which I thought would be the same as my sons 66 and we were wrong. If I remember correctly the 64/65 seat is slightly wider than the 66. I do know for sure they didn’t fit, and they are still sitting in my basement. I would be glad to give them to you but I am located in Ontario Canada. Cheers.

66 were narrower on the inside track as they took a full length console. Its Ironic that I got a bench out of a 64 Valiant 2dr and put it in a truck! Fit the old Mazda like it was made for it and I sit about 3 inches higher.

Just FYI 64 and 65 seats I believe are the same but 1966 are different yet again. I have a 65 interior which I thought would be the same as my sons 66 and we were wrong. If I remember correctly the 64/65 seat is slightly wider than the 66. I do know for sure they didn’t fit, and they are still sitting in my basement. I would be glad to give them to you but I am located in Ontario Canada. Cheers.
Are the back seats the same, bought one from a 66 getting it redone right now

-
Back