65 barracuda spoiler

-

alexr1905

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has ideas on a rear spoiler and a front lower spoiler for a 65 barracuda. I'e only seen 1 picture with a rear wing don't like the looks but wondering if anyone has ideas of a spoiler that will fit it and look good, as well as ideas of a front lower spoiler similar to the violent valiant

Wondering if anyone has ideas on a rear spoiler and a front lower spoiler for a 65 barracuda. I'e only seen 1 picture with a rear wing don't like the looks but wondering if anyone has ideas of a spoiler that will fit it and look good, as well as ideas of a front lower spoiler similar to the violent valiant

I poster here that goes by TinCup modified and early Camaro front lower spoiler to fit his early dart. It looked good. Take a look at his high quality build on this sight.

Here is one on an early valiant. I liked TinCup's spoiler more than this one.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7DBU_-9t4ns/VGhR7yBVatI/AAAAAAADcJY/VLKHJodbpOk/s1600/DSC_0129.JPG

There was a guy or company that made a short (maybe two inches tall) aluminum spoiler for the trunk lid. I can't find the darn photo.

Chuckbizkits has a very clean build on this sight where he made a spoiler for the rear trunk of an early valiant. You can find it the new hemi swap page under supercharged 6.4 in 64 Valiant.

I hope that helps.

-
Back