65 Barracuda

-

TXBarracuda

Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forums and to Mopar. Just picked up a 65 Barracuda, and already this site has pointed me in several right directions. Figured I'll be using the information a lot in the near future so I should at least make an account to express my appreciation.

20200128_171716.jpg

Another 65 here.
Very nice looking car ! Looks clean.

Already got the 4.5 bolt patterns? Those look 15 to me. Welcome aboard!

Ah my favorite year. Welcome to FABO from the Land of Lincoln....

Thank you all! Overall, it's a really nice car. Complete, and appears to be a virgin. Wiring harness isn't even hacked up. A few bubbles in the paint, but I think it's all surface. Passenger floor board is Flintstone style.

Looks like I'll be home fabbing floor plans, as there really isn't much support for the early A's. New fuel tank is in, and the car passed safety inspection. Dash lights are out, but all of the gauges work. Plan on pulling the cluster tomorrow and see what that's about. Factory stereo, but missing a speaker. Going to check cables and if the deck is good I'll be going old school single speaker audio. Otherwise it'll get a retro deck for Bluetooth freedom.

Park prawn is gone. Parking brake doesn't work. The brake should be an easy fix this weekend. Going to have the trans rebuilt at some point in the near future and get park back.

But, a fun rolling project.

-
Back