65 'Cuda Interior vs Exterior Paint

-

CrossRam65

Reaction score
I have a '65 'Cuda w/Dark Blue Metallic exterior paint. Is the interior metal painted the same color? It seems a little lighter. I need to get some touch up paint for several nicks on the dash and metal section of the door panels and would appreciate any suggestions for getting the best matching product. Anyone have experience doing the same thing w/this color?

I got a silver and black interior. And my last had a black interior too. the paint code breaks down the interior and exterior paint.

I have a '65 'Cuda w/Dark Blue Metallic exterior paint. Is the interior metal painted the same color? It seems a little lighter. I need to get some touch up paint for several nicks on the dash and metal section of the door panels and would appreciate any suggestions for getting the best matching product. Anyone have experience doing the same thing w/this color?
The interior blue is probably not the same color. I have a 69 Barracuda in F8 green with the dark metallic green interior. The interior paint had a different name and a different code. I don't know if Tower Paint is still in business, but I got the paint from them. @toolmanmike is a 65 A body expert, he might know.

The interior blue is probably not the same color. I have a 69 Barracuda in F8 green with the dark metallic green interior. The interior paint had a different name and a different code. I don't know if Tower Paint is still in business, but I got the paint from them. @toolmanmike is a 65 A body expert, he might know.

Thanks harrisonm... yeah, I only seem to find the exterior code,(unless I'm missing something). Thanks for your reply!
- Happy Motoring

-
Back