-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabre.mill

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
just check n to c if there is any interest in a 65 cuda out there , its is pretty much a whole car , engine ran when pulled 273 904 trans auto on floor located in indiana 1900 pm me for more pics

Attachments

• 65 cuda 012.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 65 cuda 010.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 65 cuda 009.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 65 cuda 002.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,377
anyone have any interrest ? any offers ? dont really want to part it but i will ! send e-mail for more pics thanks for the add

i wish it was closer, i live in phoenix,az. i only paid $700 for mine is was not running at the time. it is a /6 auto.

Where in Indiana are you? When you say "mostly a whole car" what is missing? I'd be interested in seeing more pics. PM me for contact info. Thanks,Dan

no one !! no offers (resonable offers), its getting close to just parting it ! its to good to part , some one save it !!! lol

What is it missing? Also what is your bottom dollar? I'm kinda leery as I'm over in Kansas city. So lots of pics and info would help. I'm more into the notchback valiants of your early abody style, but I consider this a close second. I'm looking for a quick assemble and drive around town kinda deal. I'm not interested in a money pit truthfully. Can it be reassemble with little extra cost? Or is the engine and trans needing repaired in some fashion? I'm on the hunt for anything I can make quick for cheap including a turdstang. Old mopar would be cooler of course.

Sad thing is I pick them up like this for 300 to 800 because they are worth more in parts right now. In parts you could get your asking price.

still no buyers ! best offer any one ? may just start parting it out, don't really want to, the car is screaming save me !! lol pm me an e-mail add. for more pics thanks

I would offer $500 for the car to put it back together myself. I have a few Barracuda parts cars and would sell the back window to anyone for $150, but no takers, thus they couldn't be worth that much.

I would offer $500 for the car to put it back together myself. I have a few Barracuda parts cars and would sell the back window to anyone for $150, but no takers, thus they couldn't be worth that much.

worth more in parts , agree about the back window 2k must be on a TV show , guess i cant get a good offer so it is going to get parted , this car has got to move , its been inside since i had it, new toys and now sets outside has to go don't like the fact its outside thus the reason for a new home

That back window is worth 2000 bucks.

Valiant63 already touched on it, but don't believe the hype from Dessert Car Kings. Good luck getting $100 for one in most areas. They never break, that is unless someone is intentionally trying to break it or staging it falling onto a shop floor.

sabre.mil, I wish you luck in getting a sale. That would be a shame to see it parted, but unfortunately most cars do bring more money that way. Good luck.

I'll admit the price is steep for being dissassmbled. To many unknowns for a buyer and I'm in the market now for a quick fixer upper, but I can't guarantee anything like this to spend extra the cash on it. Would love to have a stocker to add a turbo to it for a daily toy. I may go 800, but only if it was half the distance from me.

anyone go $1500 on it let me know pm me with e-mail add. for more pics , its got to go

Attachments

• cars 002.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 708
  • cars 003.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 65 cuda 2 004.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 705
  • 65 cuda 2 001.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 693
come on someone has got to save this car lol , anyone ? has got to go!!!! pm me for pics

That back window is worth 2000 bucks.

Folks seriously overestimate the value of those back windows. They are not found every day. But, they can be found with a minimum of effort and they certainly aren't worth 4 digits of price regardless of what those idiots on Desert Car Kings say.

I've got an extra back window that I'd sell for a heck of a lot less than $2000 (less than $1000, too). In fact, I'd be shocked if they were worth more than about $250 on a really good day with a desperate buyer.

just check n to c if there is any interest in a 65 cuda out there , its is pretty much a whole car , engine ran when pulled 273 904 trans auto on floor located in indiana 1900 pm me for more pics

still for sale !! almost all put back together engine and tranny back in but not all the way hooked up let me know pm me with ?'s

Attachments

• cars 002.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 468
  • cars 003.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 474
  • cars 018.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 459
  • cars 019.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 479
Hey Sabre,

I'm interested, but would like to take a look. I'm in Indiana as well, just need to know where you are. I just sent you a PM with my email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back