65 Dart floor pans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, This is my first time on the form so maybe someone can help me out with a question. I have a 65 Valiant Convertible. It was a slant 6 automatic on the column. It’s now on its way too having a 360 4 speed on the floor. Where can I get a tunnel “hump” for a 65 A-Body or what else will fit the best or should I just build my own? This is driving me a little nuts. Also how about the “Z” bar, I can’t find one for a 65 any Ideas? Thanks for the help. TNTPERK

I got the ones for my 65 from Auto Body Specialties. They fit pretty well.

Hi All, This is my first time on the form so maybe someone can help me out with a question. I have a 65 Valiant Convertible. It was a slant 6 automatic on the column. It’s now on its way too having a 360 4 speed on the floor. Where can I get a tunnel “hump” for a 65 A-Body or what else will fit the best or should I just build my own? This is driving me a little nuts. Also how about the “Z” bar, I can’t find one for a 65 any Ideas? Thanks for the help. TNTPERK

I got the ones for my 65 from Auto Body Specialties. They fit pretty well.

Post your question over in the early A section. No one will find it hear. I am sure some one will be able to help you out! There are some really smart guys on hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back