65 ohhhh barracuda

-

Burnnin Charlies

Reaction score
I've been putting together a 65 barracuda and I'm curious does anyone have the interior panels in good shape and also looking for firewall plates and grommets I have a classic industries cat. But wouldn't mind getting from a regular person need a good amount of interior and stuff. Here is my Vin plate I would appreciate of some one could let me know the link or proper decoding I am not sure about this first time I've ever v8 swapped a classic car . It's a frame off resto and could use some pointers and parts . Need all interior carpet headliner and much more

THIS IS EXACTLY AS THE PLATE ON WHEEL WELL UNDERNEATH THE HOOD SAYS FROM TOP LEFT TO BOTTOM RIGHT. IMAGINE EVERYTHING UNDER THIS LAST SENTENCE TO BE A LITTLE 1 1/2 × 3 INCH METAL PLATE , THANKS IN ADVANCE TWO HOLES ARE FOR SCREWS IT WO T LET ME LOAD PICTURE OF PLATE
30 55 1 8 2. !
SO NUMBER BDY TRM PAINT !
528 00028 V89 L P4Y AA1 A. !

Last edited:
I just picked one of these up as a parts car. Keep an eye out for when it gets posted. It's pretty complete , may have something you can use !

That's the fender tag. The VIN plate is on the driver's door pillar. Looks like it started life as a 273 2bbl. automatic.

That's the fender tag. The VIN plate is on the driver's door pillar. Looks like it started life as a 273 2bbl. automatic.
Indeed it did so any preference as to a decent drive shaft that's gonna go from a 727 tyranny to the original rear end . I'm getting 52.5inches and that's with mybe 1/8 play in between. Tennyson seal and yoke contact.

That sounds way too long. You have a standard car slip yoke type small block 727 and a 7 1/4 rear? That should measure in the mid-upper 40's in length. A 904 with a 7 1/4 is about 52", but, the 727 is several inches longer, so, it takes a shorter driveshaft. If you go to an 8 3/4 (highly recommended) it will be shorter still.... about 2" IIRC.

Indeed it did so any preference as to a decent drive shaft that's gonna go from a 727 tyranny to the original rear end . I'm getting 52.5inches and that's with mybe 1/8 play in between. Tennyson seal and yoke contact.
Oh, where are you measuring from? Center to center on the U-joint, or weld to weld, end to end?

always measure from U-joint center line. No other way will be consistent.

-
Back