Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
I have 6 disc brake dust shields for sbp. The were glass beaded to bare metal and self etch primed . They are solid . 4 of them show slight pitting that I can see. They are not bad . Scuff and paint. what ever color you want.

They are numbered ,1-4 are $60 a pair plus ride. 5&6 are the nicest pair $75 plus ride. I am selling two . I had 12 these are the nicest 6 that are left. . I usually paint them with engine paint Ford gray or aluminum engine paint when I install them on my cars for drivers. you will receive them how they are in primer, you can have them coated. I am keeping 4
It don't matter what pair you want I am using the other 4 . Two for a driver and two to put with a complete set up to sell Locally. They are located in Danielsville Pa. You can come and pick two out. with cash.
They might remake them but I have not seen any to get a price.

I thought I would throw them out there . Everyone is switching to BBP these are getting harder to find where they are still solid or not smashed. I just received a set wit the red Duster I exterminated. They were rusted through between the holes . as most are once you glass bead them.

I am only selling 2. I have 6 pictured to take your choice from. These are all that are left, I sold the rest.
Paypal money transfer only. If you don't trust me I don't trust you. I am not taking your old parts back that game is over with me .

I ship with tracking and insurance USPS only. So no Canada sales unless you have a USA address to ship them to a friend. 100% feed back on all the sites I sell on. I respect FABO members. I will not sell any of you Junk. If you are not happy you can return them for a full refund minus shipping. I offer that for all parts I sell. Steve

DSCN1664.JPG

DSCN1666.JPG

DSCN1667.JPG

DSCN1668.JPG

DSCN1669.JPG

DSCN1670.JPG

DSCN1671.JPG

DSCN1672.JPG

DSCN1674.JPG

DSCN1072.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.