Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a front or rear sway bar, ether will do for know :-D
Something that I can have put on a 66 Valiant "Barracuda" would be the same.
Or any advice where to look for a after market sway bar system for my little A body :-D
Here is one on E-Bay know ,but it ends in 4 hours, Should I bite or should I look some where ells 8)
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/fatcars1967/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

The one on E-bay requires factory A-body sway bar type lower control arms or you'll have to make tabs to install them. The new aftermarket kits usually come with them. If you don't need it to be original looking, an aftermarket bar might make more sense. There are many diameters available for your particular application. I've seen some brands that didn't fit too well however....like the early ADDCO's. they may have improved their design since then but the early ones were not very good. Check out some earlier threads on this site. There was a member that had designed a pretty good looking system the he was offering for sale.

I have a Firm Feel bar on my Valiant wagon. Super easy to install. Well worth the $$$.
Thank you Commando66 :happy10: Looks like my next move will be a rear firm feel sway bar 8)8) Thank you :happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back