'66 Dart from MALAYSIA! (RHD)

-
Very nice ride you got there. What part of Malaysia? I was just at Port Dickson / KL few weeks ago. There is definitely a lack of American cars in Malaysia nevermind a 60s mopar.

I live about 20 miles from KL City center. Yeah you are rite, not many Americna Cars at all over here.

I know there is a 68 Impala (RHD), a 82 Cadillac De Ville (RHD) and a Buick Skylark (LHD) here (and ALL have TOYOTA 1JZ 2.5 turbo in them!!!). Mine is the only one that I know of that still has its original engine... and RUNNING fine...

Cheers

Syed
Malaysia

I live about 20 miles from KL City center. Yeah you are rite, not many Americna Cars at all over here.

I know there is a 68 Impala (RHD), a 82 Cadillac De Ville (RHD) and a Buick Skylark (LHD) here (and ALL have TOYOTA 1JZ 2.5 turbo in them!!!). Mine is the only one that I know of that still has its original engine... and RUNNING fine...

Cheers

Syed
Malaysia

An Impala with 1JZ :) Now that will definitely get them Chevy guys upset. You just remember, a 408 stroker will be a nice fit for your Dart if you ever need to replace the motor.

way cool car!
my old pick up truck was 3 on the tree, never had to worry about it getting stolen, no one could figure out how to drive it

An Impala with 1JZ :) Now that will definitely get them Chevy guys upset. You just remember, a 408 stroker will be a nice fit for your Dart if you ever need to replace the motor.

Check out my post on the 1JZ-engined Chevy in "General Discussion" section :(

-
Back