66 Dart Owners thread

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If you own a 66 Dart please respond to this post. There seems to be a lot of us here lately. Post your favorite photo of your car too. toolmanmike

These are the only pics. I have right now but I,ve gotta get a couple new ones with my new 15x7 rallys on with B.F T/A,s 255/60/15 looks better than the 14,s on the back.

trim 027.jpg

trim 050.jpg

There ya' go 4Forte................ your next project. toolman

Here's my 66. Have had it 14 years. Started out a /6 auto Now is a 318 pistol grip 4 speed I need to get better pics of it on my computer..

Keep us posted on the progress of that black Dart. I would be tempted to paint mine that color.. toolman

There ya' go 4Forte................ your next project. toolman

Yeah, if he wanted to sell but I need to sell the 71 Charger first before starting another project. I am bulding a 273 for a future project

:smile: Please tell her thank you very much & I like her taste in cars too.....:bootysha:

It's the color she likes. My 64 project was that color but I wanted white. I have a 67 Dart post sitting in Phoenix that is for sale but it's yellow

Where did you get that Radiator fan shroud on your Dart Wagon? I have a slight overheating problem which I believe could be cured with a good shroud. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Benny

Yes it was at Fall fling in the swap meet area. Have done more work on it so now am driving it every day for my driver.

The fan shroud on the dart wagon came with the fan it is a flexlite and it works GREAT

Last week I had some free time so I did a time swap on my D/Dart. The wheels and tires were on my 64 Belvedere and I wanted to see how much tire I could get underneath it. What do you think?

DSC00792-resized.jpg

-
Back