-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a front bench seat for a 66 dart two door near Missouri.
Also need passenger side, two door sedan door glass.
Thanks guys for any leads.

Looking for a front bench seat for a 66 dart two door near Missouri.
Also need passenger side, two door sedan door glass.
Thanks guys for any leads.
I have 3, 2 door sedan driver doors. All are clear glass and I believe, since they are flat glass, are interchangeable, side to side.
I'll look at condition later. I may also have some removed from doors.

The glass itself is the same L or R As Lee says. To use a L side glass in the R side or vise versa you have to remove the base mechanism stuck to it (not mechanically fastened to the glass) and replace it with the Passenger side base mount/holder assembly. So if someone broke your window out and the attaching base is still there Lee's L door glass will fix your car. If someone removed your R window and that mounting base is gone (they typically come out together) you'd still need to find it after buying a L hand replacement window. Any glass shop can easily reset the glass into the mounting baseplate.

Thanks guys. Let me know Lee. I’m interested
And does anyone know if the front bench seats vary from 63-66?

Seat itself are all the same I believe. Tracks can vary some from year to year but I strongly believe any '63-'66 split bench seat assembly w/tracks will bolt in and function well.

Seat itself are all the same I believe. Tracks can vary some from year to year but I strongly believe any '63-'66 split bench seat assembly w/tracks will bolt in and function well.
Bench seats for 63-66 should be the same. Only difference would be inner tracks on 66 bucket seats because of the full length console
for that year. Outer tracks on buckets would be the same as bench seats for 63-66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back