-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSegarra

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Here we go again.... Fellow members from FLORIDA... I am looking for a 66 Dart back glass. 1964-66 are the same. So if any of you have one for sale or know someone that have one, please let me know. It is the only thing I need to complete my project. I will pick it up myself. I live in Miramar Florida.
I know some members here have them but they are far away for me to pick it up and shipping is expensive and not guarantee to come in in one piece. Already had one shipped to me and came in in a thousand pieces. So, if you know of anyone please let me know... Thank you so much..

Pedro

Here we go again.... Fellow members from FLORIDA... I am looking for a 66 Dart back glass. 1964-66 are the same. So if any of you have one for sale or know someone that have one, please let me know. It is the only thing I need to complete my project. I will pick it up myself. I live in Miramar Florida.
I know some members here have them but they are far away for me to pick it up and shipping is expensive and not guarantee to come in in one piece. Already had one shipped to me and came in in a thousand pieces. So, if you know of anyone please let me know... Thank you so much..

Pedro
I've probably got 2 or 3 of them, but I'm in Ca.

Depending on how it’s packed it ought to make a safe journey. I shipped a 64-66 Dart back glass to a member in Canada and it arrived safe and sound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back