Not open for further replies.

sgrip65

66 Dart GT 273, 65 Dart GT 273 HiPo
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Members. I have, for sale, a set of front bucket and rear seat covers for a 66 Dart. These seat covers are reasonably nice having some cleaning to be done. I am asking $185.00 for the complete set of front and rears plus shipping and PayPal fees. Thanks for looking, and PM me at sgrip65 if you have an interest.

66Seats Panels 004.JPG

66Seats Panels 006.JPG

I wonder if the rears would fit a 63 dart gt back seat, I have some 65 front buckets I could put into the car anybody have any input as to wheather this would work?
Members. I have, for sale, a set of front bucket and rear seat covers for a 66 Dart. These seat covers are reasonably nice having some cleaning to be done. I am asking $185.00 for the complete set of front and rears plus shipping and PayPal fees. Thanks for looking, and PM me at sgrip65 if you have an interest.

View attachment 1715341748

View attachment 1715341749

I wonder if the rears would fit a 63 dart gt back seat, I have some 65 front buckets I could put into the car anybody have any input as to wheather this would work?

Hello Waggin. It seems to me that the 65 Dart Bucket seats and the 66 Bucket seats are of a different width. I believe that the 66 buckets are narrower than the 65 buckets. Regarding the back seats, I do not know for certain if they would work. Maybe another member could give an opinion on the 66 Dart rear covers working for a 63 rear back seat. Thanks for the interest, and thanks in advance to member comments. sgrip65

Hello Waggin. I did speak with another member regarding the fit between a 66 and a 63 Dart. As long as they are 2Dr HT or 2Dr Sedans, they should fit.....as long as your rear seat springs have not been changed, and I am guessing that they have not. Thanks for the question. sgrip65

I'm gonna do some more checking, those would look really good in the car compared to the bench seat, being the car does have a four speed it would clear a path for a custom center console

I'm gonna do some more checking, those would look really good in the car compared to the bench seat, being the car does have a four speed it would clear a path for a custom center console

Hi Waggin. Still have them. Best to you. sgrip65

Jerry I am interested in your seat covers for my 66 dart I would like to discuss things with you please send me a PM thank you Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back