-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roger buetow

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I'm needing the pass side vent window complete with lower pivot pin attached. Hoping some one on FABO will have one they will part with. THANKS in advance and have a great day Roger

Last edited:
Do you need the frame and all, or, just the glass and lower tray? Clear? Tint?

my glass is clear and in good condition, the lower pivot pin is broken and I am not sure if I can replace that pivot part on my window glass, do you know if that is possible and if it is what is the proses ? If you have any parts to solve my problem let me know. Thanks in advance Roger

my glass is clear and in good condition, the lower pivot pin is broken and I am not sure if I can replace that pivot part on my window glass, do you know if that is possible and if it is what is the proses ? If you have any parts to solve my problem let me know. Thanks in advance Roger
Just to clarify, do you want the entire vent frame or just the piece that pivots in the frame and holds the bottom of the vent glass?
I have both.

DSCN0565.JPG

DSCN0566.JPG

Hi I just need the part with the pivot pin that is attached to the lower edge of the glass if that is removable from the glass. Or if your glass is in good condition how much would you sell the complete window for? THANKS Roger

Hi I just need the part with the pivot pin that is attached to the lower edge of the glass if that is removable from the glass. Or if your glass is in good condition how much would you sell the complete window for? THANKS Roger
roger, your inbox is full. Will PM you when there is space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back