Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my extras, sorry, not sure what the heck it's called lol. Bolts to rad support, and in great shape.
For 67 barracuda, maybe 68 too?
$35 US plus the ride from K0L2H0
Thanks
Steve

20190528_053924.jpg

20190528_053933.jpg

Steve, for lack of a better description, I refer to these as hood latch striker plates. The one you have for sale is a 69 only piece. It has 4 threaded inserts for front upper grille shell. 67-68 only have 3. 73-76 dart one is same as 69 cuda but uses clip nuts in those 4 spots.

Hope this helps
Matt

Last edited:
Lol, parts book ID's it just "bracket". Maybe "hood latch bracket" describes it better. Some other models list that part as "panel".

Steve, for lack of a better description, I refer to these as hood latch striker plates. The one you have for sale is a 69 only piece. It has 4 threaded inserts for front upper grille shell. 67-68 only have 3. 73-76 dart one is same as 69 cuda but uses clip nuts in those 4 spots.
Hope this helps
Matt
Yep. And the 67-68 piece uses a rotating lever for the hood release and uses the slotted opening and anchor hole that is unoccupied in your part. The 69 Barracuda uses a long lever that extends down near the license plate.

Thanks guys, I noticed the slotted piece and assumed 67 as the gold cuda is 67 and slotted (obviously) Just got the 69 home and is partially tore down. Guess it's not an "extra" lol.
Thanks guys

Hope this helps
Matt

Lol, parts book ID's it just "bracket". Maybe "hood latch bracket" describes it better. Some other models list that part as "panel".

Yep. And the 67-68 piece uses a rotating lever for the hood release and uses the slotted opening and anchor hole that is unoccupied in your part. The 69 Barracuda uses a long lever that extends down near the license plate.

Thanks guys, I noticed the slotted piece and assumed 67 as the gold cuda is 67 and slotted (obviously) Just got the 69 home and is partially tore down. Guess it's not an "extra" lol.
Thanks guys
I guess that means its not an extra lol. You prob should close the thread before somebody else wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back