-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartOS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Lots of 67'-69' Dart and Barracuda parts. If you don't see it, ask me!
68' deck lid emblem $35
68' Tail lights $80
Tank strap $15
Side markers $20
68' Hood inserts $80
68' FB deck lid. Rust free w/upper trim. $300

P1100022.JPG

P1100024.JPG

P1100026.JPG

P1100028.JPG

P1090679.JPG

P1090704.JPG

No it's for a fast back. As for a 69' finish panel, it can be made to fit.

What do you have for a 68 Dart? I just picked up a 4 dr 270 with a green interior. I need a good set of rear taillight lenses, taillight bezels, headlight bezels, hood trim.

What do you have for a 68 Dart? I just picked up a 4 dr 270 with a green interior. I need a good set of rear taillight lenses, taillight bezels, headlight bezels, hood trim.
I may have some driver quality lens. The only head light bezels I have right now are pretty rough.

I may have some driver quality lens. The only head light bezels I have right now are pretty rough.
I checked the lens and they are pretty nice. Left lens has a crack on one side. Easy repair. PM me your email for pics.

I checked the lens and they are pretty nice. Left lens has a crack on one side. Easy repair. PM me your email for pics.
please use the "conversation started" feature to exchange details!

Last edited by a moderator:
No radiators. Should've, would've, could've bought all that stuff when you were at the Decatur swap meet.

I'll take the best looking one if I can pay you Wed when I get my check by PayPal if that works let me know price with shipping to 37334 Fayetteville TN. The lower trunk chrome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back