67-69 Barracuda Wheel Opening Moldings

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
For you 67-69 Barracuda owners, we are offering up wheel well opening moldings....

1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda:
MY-679TS....Complete Set of all (4) wheel trim moldings....$250.00 set

These are anodized aluminum just like factory originals.

We are also offering a flat rate shipping/handling cost of $40 to ANYWHERE in the lower 48 states. So.....$290 for a set shipped to your door!!!

PayPal is accepted, contact me for our PayPal address for payment.

If your location is in Alaska, Hawaii, or any other zip code out of the lower 48, or from overseas(will ship worldwide), please contact me for a shipping quote.

PM me here, shoot me an email to rick@laysons.com, or give us a call toll free at 877-930-4088

MY-679TS 67-69 Cuda WOM 001.JPG

Interested in these, is the aluminum same gauge as original, do they come with the correct screws or do you sell those as well ty

Do you carry any wheel opening molding set of four regarding the 65 Dart GT or the 65 Plymouth Valiant Signet? Thank you. Old Dart 66

For you 67-69 Barracuda owners, we are offering up wheel well opening moldings....

1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda:
MY-679TS....Complete Set of all (4) wheel trim moldings....$250.00 set

These are anodized aluminum just like factory originals.

We are also offering a flat rate shipping/handling cost of $40 to ANYWHERE in the lower 48 states. So.....$290 for a set shipped to your door!!!

PayPal is accepted, contact me for our PayPal address for payment.

If your location is in Alaska, Hawaii, or any other zip code out of the lower 48, or from overseas(will ship worldwide), please contact me for a shipping quote.

PM me here, shoot me an email to rick@laysons.com, or give us a call toll free at 877-930-4088

View attachment 1715144537

GREAT that ur making stuff for these short time built cars. Now only if u would make some trunk trim that isn`t overpriced !

Do you carry any wheel opening molding set of four regarding the 65 Dart GT or the 65 Plymouth Valiant Signet? Thank you. Old Dart 66

As of right now, we do not have any wheel opening moldings for the 63-66 Darts, but this is one thing Dave Layson does want to get reproduced at some time in the future.

As for the wheel opening moldings for a '65 Valiant, the moldings for the 64-66 Barracuda will fit just fine as they have the very same shape of openings as the Valiants do.

Thanks,
Rick

As of right now, we do not have any wheel opening moldings for the 63-66 Darts, but this is one thing Dave Layson does want to get reproduced at some time in the future.

As for the wheel opening moldings for a '65 Valiant, the moldings for the 64-66 Barracuda will fit just fine as they have the very same shape of openings as the Valiants do.

Thanks,
Rick

Do you have any for '67-68 valiant?

We have the fronts....but not the rears.......

1967-70 Plymouth Valiant 2dr or 4dr:
MY-676FD Front Drivers Side (2dr or 4dr) $ 62.00
MY-676FP Front Passenger Side (2dr or 4dr) $ 62.00

Possible kit/package...? The 2 fronts and screws..? Just asking...

Need more info.......

Year? Make? Model?

You can get a set of four for a "set" price, or you can purchase the individual pieces as needed. The set of 40 screws is $14.00.

No kits/packages available for just the front pieces.....

You'd be looking at $124.00 for the two front moldings, plus the $14.00 for the screw kit, plus the S/H...

FYI, these parts will be available at the NATS show in Columbus coming up....

Rick. How are things looking on the 65 Dart Candy Canes? I sure that there are many Faboians looking forward to that product being produced soon. Thanks again for helping to keep these old Early A mopars looking sharp. Best. Old Dart 66

I know this is an old thread, But do you know if the wheel opening mouldings for 64 65 barracuda would fit a 63 valiant? If so ,do you have them and how much are you asking for them?

-
Back