[Found!] 67-69 Cuda FB rear courtesy light

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
photos

102_0618.JPG

102_0617.JPG

Excellent. I just replied to your PM not knowing you posted a pic here so don't worry about texting it to me. PM me with your payment info and I'll get it sent right away. Thanks, Tracy

Fyi: the plastic piece is available new, it's a little bigger and white plastic.
I put led bulbs in as well so now I can leave the door open more than a second without melting the plastic.

Fyi: the plastic piece is available new, it's a little bigger and white plastic.
I put led bulbs in as well so now I can leave the door open more than a second without melting the plastic.
I haven't looked on a while and I couldn't find it then. Have a good used one coming. I'm also putting LED's in. Thanks for the info

Would like these as well if available new?
Got a link?

M&H, maybe: Reproduction Wiring Harnesses for America's Muscle Cars

I recall my new harness only came with the left side wiring and socket for the interior lights.
I also recall the difficulty I had getting no answer on why, after spending $ for a 'complete' new harness.

I recall my new M&H harness had 1 small white socket, similar to the original black.
Their website is not the greatest, and they actually state they do not sell parts separately.

I did end up getting 2 larger white sockets, iirc. Since I went to led lights it's been a non issue, so I don't recall completely.

A quick search on fabo, and apparently the passenger side harness is available from M&H, part #41449, as well as the larger white sockets, however neither is listed.

Some state the led bulbs came with new sockets.

Can't hurt to call M&H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back