-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
i'm selling the alter-k-tion that came out of my dart.

it comes with everything except for the steering coupler. that you will have to buy from RMS.

it will come with both the manual rack and a power rack. if you go power you will have to buy the hoses from RMS

it will also come with the complete econo disc brake set up and the complete wilwood disc set up.

it has a sway bar and small block motor mounts. can be used for a big block also. you would just need to buy the engine brackets..

everything except what i have listed already comes with it. its out of the car and apart right now. i would clean it up and repaint it before i installed it in anything. the paint i used is flaking off and looks like crap.

i know i have the installation instructions around here too somewhere and if i can find them i'll give them to who ever buys it. (think you can download them from the RMS site too).

i'm asking $3000 obo for the system. now thats a real steal for someone.. it is located in berlin,nj 08009. local pickup only.

i'll try to get pics sometime this week.. just have to get it all down off the shelves and lay it out for good pictures...

here is what it will look like with nice paint or powdercoat on it..:)

alter-k.jpg

That is what I am thinking about going too if I decide to put a small blk in my car plus you are on the wrong coast. Why are you selling it if you don't mind me asking. GLWS.

pulled the car apart. was going to put it into our 70 dart but some stuff came up with my 5 year olds schooling that i could really use the money for. its an awesome system. could just use the cash right now..

so i forgot all about having the street lynx out there in the shed also.. all that needs is the weld in cross bar and the little tabs that weld onto the rear and i'm sure you can pick them up pretty reasonable from RMS.

so i'll throw that in with the alter-k set up for the $3000. not thats a steal. could really use the room out there.

ok here is the alter-k as it sits. sorry it took so long for me to get pics up. like i said the ps pump does not go with it. pictured are the wilwood brakes. the econo ones are boxed up in my basement and i didn't feel like dragging them out but they are complete with everything needed.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

here is the street lynx as it sits today.. like i said you would need to buy the upper weld in bracket and the little tabs that weld to the rear. shock plates are still bolted to my rear so the pictures of them kinda suck..

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back