67-76 A-body parts, what parts do you need??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
67-76 Dart, Scamp, Valiant...what do you need? I am heading to a yard soon with several of these cars, all are very rusty but have good trim and other parts including interior stuff. If I find some parts you need we can make a deal or I can buy a bunch of stuff and sell it here on FABO! I have seperate threads for the early-A's and 70-76 Duster/Demon stuff too so check them out and post your needs, maybe I can help!

looking for 70 Swinger green sunvisors, kick panels and dash pad. Green front and rear arm rest bases and pads. green headrests for a bench seat car. 70 power steering column for a floor shift car. thanks, Ben

Nothing for the steering column, no good dash pads. But, there was a green 70 Dart 4-door there, I remember it had the headrests, probably the kick panels too. I will check for the other stuff too. Would another color work, there are several of these parts there but may be a different color, just would have to dye them. I will check the green 70 Dart when I go, I will add your needs to my growing parts list!!

I have some parts already in other colors, just thought I might get lucky and find some better parts in the correct color from a part of the country where all of the rubber and vinyl don't get 'cooked' quite as much as here in sunny AZ.! Thanks, Ben. (Let me know what you come up with regardless of color.)

'67 Valiant trunk chrome strip...Runs from tail light to tail light across the lower edge of the trunk lid.

Yup, those kick panels are nice and soft here! The headrests may have some sun, the chrome stick-on plastic trim is probably no good too but you can buy those.

'67 Valiant trunk chrome strip...Runs from tail light to tail light across the lower edge of the trunk lid.

Like this one? Does it say "Plymouth" or is there another trim on the bottom edge? Is it a "Signet" only part? I will check and add you to my list!

Attachments

• 1967.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 295
I'm looking for the "Roof-Rail" Weatherstripping, A NON AC Heater Box (complete), and an upper Dash in good condition. Thanks

Do you happen to have a power steering pump cap (original) for a 67 Dart. It has the round filler tube and I don't thion the cap has a stick on the cap. Thanks

Dave Davis (daveandleigh@att.net)

I'm looking for the "Roof-Rail" Weatherstripping, A NON AC Heater Box (complete), and an upper Dash in good condition. Thanks

No 68 Dart 2-doors there, also no good dash pads, maybe a cracked core. Was the non-a/c heater box the same in other years too?

Looking for trim above the door panels front and rear. Also the air boxes by kick panels for both sides. This is for 1967 Dart.

Like this one? Does it say "Plymouth" or is there another trim on the bottom edge? Is it a "Signet" only part? I will check and add you to my list!
Sure is, although I don't recall ever seeing one with a trim piece. The one that got bashed up on my car looked like this pre-vandalization:

P4300250-medium.jpg

It is probably a Signet-only part, and is one of the few trim pieces from the Signet package, along with the chrome window trim, I plan on keeping.

69 Dart here. Need a back seat. I have naught right now. passenger side mirror assy. All other stuff I can think of I have already, UNLESS yer in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho. Then I'd be looking for 2 quarterpanels, long as they arent rusted thru. Whats your location?

Andrea

Hi looking for front rear armrest sun visor manual foot pump for a 72 Demon black if you have it

I have some arm rest bases, they are black and I think a green one, maybe a couple pads also, they are for the front. No sun visors or foot pump at this time, thanks...PM sent

Boy this one slipped through the cracks. Ya, a 10 year old thread. It should be a sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back