Not open for further replies.

340man

Well Known Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
I had 2 A/B-body 67 Kelsey Hayes Wood Grain Recall Steering wheel for sale, only one left now, don't miss out.. . It is in original shape with original horn button and good chrome few crack in wood grain. I am asking 500.00 OBO for last one. This is a one year only steering wheel and very hard to find for your 67 A-Body or 67 B-body. Shipping is from Wa. State to your location with insurance. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.. Thanks for looking... *STILL HAVE, ONLY ONE LEFT*

00p0p_tsqSuv0u1v_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I have a A/B-body 67 Kelsey Hayes Wood Grain Recall Steering wheel for sale. It is in original shape with original horn button and good chrome few crack in wood grain. I am asking 400.00 OBO for it. This is a one year only steering wheel and very hard to find for your 67 A-Body or 67 B-body. Shipping is from Wa. State to your loction. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.. Thanks for looking...

View attachment 1714936352
I will take your wheel.

The other wheel is similar quality to first one sold, has Plymouth symbol in horn button. Will try to post pic soon.... thanks.

I had 2 A/B-body 67 Kelsey Hayes Wood Grain Recall Steering wheel for sale, only one left now, don't miss out.. . It is in original shape with original horn button and good chrome few crack in wood grain. I am asking 500.00 OBO for last one. This is a one year only steering wheel and very hard to find for your 67 A-Body or 67 B-body. Shipping is from Wa. State to your location with insurance. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.. Thanks for looking... *STILL HAVE, ONLY ONE LEFT*

The center is similar to the 66 delta 270 dart wagon 4 door, are you sure it won't work on a 66

The center is similar to the 66 delta 270 dart wagon 4 door, are you sure it won't work on a 66[/QUOTET
The wheel is for a 67, not sure if it will work for your application?? This wheel is OME Mopar for 67 cars. Thanks Scott

I think that's a rubber piece over the horn center, I'm sending the pic to a friend that's finishing my 66 in Big Bear Lake , Ca look a on my pics posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back