67 barracuda dash pad needs replacing

-

cudajareav

Reaction score
We have torn out all my wiring and dash and would like to replace my dash pad as it has a huge crack in the middle from the sun while everything is currently out of the way. What have other people done to make theors look nice? Yearone I can only find for 69 barracuda.

IMG-20190318-WA0008.jpg

I recently bought one for my 67 off eBay and seems to be a nice piece. Dash pad studs lined up with the holes in the dash

I bought a dash cap from Classic Industries. Love it. It came in 69 Bright blue. I painted it with 1965 Mopar medium blue from Year One.

DSCN0158.JPG

DSCN0157.JPG

We have torn out all my wiring and dash and would like to replace my dash pad as it has a huge crack in the middle from the sun while everything is currently out of the way. What have other people done to make theors look nice? Yearone I can only find for 69 barracuda.

View attachment 1715329035
Can you help on that 67 Dash frame? I need a chipboard template to patch my dash, which was cut up years ago. I assume my best bet it to source a template of the radio dials and face, and make a metal patch to be able to mount a stock/new radio back into my dash.

IMG_2911.jpg

-
Back