Status
Not open for further replies.

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Barracuda fenders for sale.These were new and never bolted to the car.They feel like race weight.I didn,t want to use them on the street.They have not been cut for sizing.They fit really nice.I found some 69s that I am going to use.Pick up only I am not going to try to ship them.Located in malvern Pa.$300.00 I am willing to trade or take offers. I am also selling a complete front end for a 67 barracuda.Two fenders(metal),front valance,header panel,left and right grilles,signals,hemi lift off hood and headlight buckets.$1200.00 for everything.I will have pictures by Monday The parts are in two garages and my house.Looking for a flat bolt on fiberglass hood and a 5" hemi scoop. Mark

I'd really like to find a lift off super stock hood. but my front clips in nice shape, unless you'd possibly do alittle tradin or partial tradin'.I've got quite a few engines and parts . a real clean 69 flat hood w/ both turn signal indicators that work. original ,solid, no hail dings or anything. and various other things.Tell me what you need or would like to find.if anything.and
i'm slightly interested in the fiberglass fenders to, if U still have em.

I put a list together, Here goes. I have a 72 440 Ready to assemble Cam bearings in 6pck rods steel crank, portwed and polished heads 2.05 int. 180 exh. purple shaft sprgs. . 509 purple shaft and lifters. 69 brb727 needs rebuilt. 72 smb727 works pretty good. 69 318 2bbl. locked up but all there except carb. 69 smb 727 needs rebuilt.E-body 440 headers. smb crower cam something like536lift 324 dur. solid lift no sprgs or lifters.1 a100 lowback bucket.The 69 cuda hood I mentioned in the pryor message. And other stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back