67 barracuda manifold

-

Don K

Reaction score
I have seen a lot on this sight about exhaust manifolds. But I'm still unclear. I have a 67 barracuda that I'm putting a 318 in. It had headers for a B body. I would like to put a set of manifolds on it. I found a set off a 78 318 will they work?

I have seen a lot on this sight about exhaust manifolds. But I'm still unclear. I have a 67 barracuda that I'm putting a 318 in. It had headers for a B body. I would like to put a set of manifolds on it. I found a set off a 78 318 will they work?
Depends what it came out of, if it was a van or truck then you can't use the driver side, but a good upgrade over the 318 mannys is a 73 340 manifold(which is way cheaper than the early 340 ones) and a magnum 5.2 318 passenger side manifold (don't need to use an oil filter adapter with these). Pretty good upgrade 2 1/4 and 2 1/8 over any 273 318 exhaust.

Would you like/Prefer a set of ‘67 exhaust manifolds?

The 67 318 manifolds are usually reasonable. The 340 manifolds are crazy priced. You could start a wanted ad for 318 manifolds and find a dozen pairs I bet.

-
Back