[WANTED] 67 Barracuda manual

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Al, still looking for a complete one, either cd or paper. Supplements are great tho, thanks!
That is it, there is nothing else, this is the full 32 page Bulletin that is used to supplement the Factory service manual. It includes everything that would have been included in the Factory service Manual had the 1967 Barracuda been released at the same time the rest of the line was. In a since these are the missing pages.

I have an original copy of this bulletin.

Alan

Dodge had model specific Factory Service Manuals, Plymouth did not, (at least for 67)

Alan

Plymouth manuals covered the entire line from the Valiant to the Fury. Dodge manuals covered A and B body with a separate C-body manual. I'm not sure what was done in the 1970s with the E-bodies. Just the way it was. Years ago I passed on a '67 Plymouth factory manual because there was no wiring diagram for the Barracuda. With all the other manuals I have the supplement is really the only one I need for the Barracuda.

Clymer and Chilton use to put out smaller, more model line specific manuals at one time. They were just picked over version of the larger manuals IMO. I sold a Chilton '71-'72 Sat/RR recently about the size of the Clymer in the picture. They don't hold a candle to a FSM.
upload_2018-9-7_7-29-44.png

Thanks Dave, I've seen/owned the pocket versions similar to yours. Not very specific, but work in a pinch.
As cuda Al mentioned above, the supplement he posted is the only barracuda specific literature for 67. The 1st page of supplement even states that, I should have read it lol.

20180907_090417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back