-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67BARRICONVERT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, I am in need of a PS bracket for my 273. The pump is the federal one, not the Saginaw, and it has the iron water pump. I also need the A/C idler pulley and bracket. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I am in need of a PS bracket for my 273. The pump is the federal one, not the Saginaw, and it has the iron water pump. I also need the A/C idler pulley and bracket. Thanks in advance!
I will check some time this week for you, I think I have the p/s bracket.

Do you have any reference pictures of what youre looking for?

Jake
My car is missing the ps bracket and idler pulley and bracket so I do not have pics of my own but I will look for pics of what I think are the correct ones. My car has factory air and at some point of it's life the idler bearing went bad and instead of replacing the idler they cobbled together a new PS bracket to relocate the PS belt to drive the A/C. Now its up to us to make it right. :)

My car is missing the ps bracket and idler pulley and bracket so I do not have pics of my own but I will look for pics of what I think are the correct ones. My car has factory air and at some point of it's life the idler bearing went bad and instead of replacing the idler they cobbled together a new PS bracket to relocate the PS belt to drive the A/C. Now its up to us to make it right. :)
Ive got quite a few a/c parts from a 67. Pictures always help if possible.

Jake

67 ive been looking for the A/C bracket also.i will share a pic if that's okay ,Is this what your looking for

DSCF1852.JPG

I think that might be the one, I will check when I get home to see if it looks right. Do you have one of those or is that a picture you found?
I have this one ,but im trying to find a different one ,Im trying to help you out with the pics .I don't want to part with this one just yet

How about this one.
It came off a 67 273 with factory A/C and power steering

idler.jpg

This is a pic from a friends 66-67
Barracuda with A/C ,
Thanks Eddie, that helps a lot.
Here is a picture of my car where the idler mounts. The distance between the yellow arrow mounting hole and the red arrow mounting hole is 2 inches. The distance between the yellow arrow and the blue arrow is 2 3/8 inches. The one in Eddie's picture looks like it would just mount right on top, doesn't it?
ac idler arrows.jpg

I have this one ,but im trying to find a different one ,Im trying to help you out with the pics .I don't want to part with this one just yet

Paul, 67barr, I have shallower one. Not sure if it will work for me, if it doesn’t, I would sell it or trade. Will take a pic. I am a few weeks out from working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back