-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 dart gt I'm going to be parting out. Have lots of moldings no rear tail panel though. Bucket seats v8 k frame auto shifter and console. I'll get pictures and prices. Let me know what you need or are looking for. No motor or tranny and just a 7 1/4 rear.
Grilles , bumper cores , p/s box and pump, glass , to name a few things. I can bring theses parts to Carlisle if paid before. I'm located central long island if you want to pick up items.

20190601_172245.jpg

20190601_130814.jpg

Last edited:
Your in inbox is full,
price for the rocker moulding and brackets.

Also radio bezzle, if it is intact, round knob type, and has it's rear mounting screw posts intact. (The ones that have screws into the heater control from the rear) quality of black paint and chrome not critical

How bad is the rest of the car. I'm looking for a CHEAP car to hot rod with my daughter maybe have her do some bracket racing? @jaws

Last edited:
Your in inbox is full,

Also radio bezzle, if it is intact, round knob type, and has it's rear mounting screw posts intact. (The ones that have screws into the heater control from the rear) quality of black paint and chrome not critical

How bad is the rest of the car. I'm looking for a CHEAP car to hot rod with my daughter maybe have her do some bracket racing? @jaws

Box is clear! I have only one side rocker molding . It took me a long time to find mine.
$200 for rocker molding with clips plus shipping!
Car has too mush rot. frame rails and torsion bar member are shot!

Your in inbox is full,

I have the bezel not sure If I am going to sell it yet! I may use it?

How much for all top trim with indicators?

I want $75 for each top molding so that's $450 . If you buy them all I'll throw in the front indicators plus shipping or meet me AT CARLISLE.

Speaking about turn indicators, how are the fender mounted indicators, and price?

EDIT, OOPS did not put 2 and 2 together when top trim was asked about by @340man that he was talking about fender top trim.

Didn't mean to step on you.

Last edited:
Emblems? Grille and Fender. How is steering wheel? Headlight bezels?
Headlight bezels are driver quality not bad. Steering wheel is there but has cracks. I'll get you pictures of everything starting tonight and this weekend. Thx

Theses are the top moldings. I have almost two complete sets. This set Is all here minus one I didnt get off yet. But between all 6 molding there are two very small dings altogether. The need to be restored for a nice shine. I only cleaned them quick to check them $75
The turn indicators are driver quality and Are $75 for the set
If you buy the 6 moldings I'll throw in the indicators. All plus shipping

20190607_172517.jpg

20190607_172508.jpg

20190607_160746.jpg

20190607_160736.jpg

Headlight bezels are driver quality not bad. Steering wheel is there but has cracks. I'll get you pictures of everything starting tonight and this weekend. Thx

Headlight bezels $20 each or $35 for the set
Steering wheels are $25 each with centers

20190607_174333.jpg

20190607_174330.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back