67 Dart hood letter

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Quick question.. I have a 69 Dart with a 67 hood.. I have gone back and forth about whether to leave the DODGE lettering on the hood.. (I have finally elected to keep the letters) ... the problem is my letters are beat.. I wouldnt even call them driver quality lol.. I have searched a little for them but not any serious pursuit yet.. I am curious, does anyone know of any companies re-popping these letters? If not, does anyone have an extra set? driver quality is fine, I am not looking for a mint NOS set or anything (I figure those are better left to the concorse resto projects..) .. any info at all is appreciated.. thanks gang...

Wow. $36 per letter! Lmao yea that's pricey for sure, but at least it's a start. Thanks for the info. If my quest for driver quality letters stays fruitless, I at least know I can fall back on this. Much appreciated

Wow. $36 per letter! Lmao yea that's pricey for sure, but at least it's a start. Thanks for the info. If my quest for driver quality letters stays fruitless, I at least know I can fall back on this. Much appreciated
ya my thoughts exactly..i could not believe 40 per LETTER. maybe if they were gold plated but then, i wouldnt use them anyway lol i used to have boxes of those things...place an add in exterior parts wanted, im betting someone here will hook you up.

ya my thoughts exactly..i could not believe 40 per LETTER. maybe if they were gold plated but then, i wouldnt use them anyway lol i used to have boxes of those things...place an add in exterior parts wanted, im betting someone here will hook you up.

I believe I shall do that... $40 a letter is the LAST resort LMAO ...

ya good luck when I was looking for my dodge letters for the back of my car it was not easy to find for cheap money

ya good luck when I was looking for my dodge letters for the back of my car it was not easy to find for cheap money

Lol I hear ya. I found the dodge emblem for the back of the Dart (driver quality). I'm trying to find the letters for the hood. I'll just run the ugly ones I have now until I track some down

Personally I think it is much cleaner without the letters

The ones off my car were good but are long gone

Good luck with your search, remember you are looking at emblems that are almost 45 years old, will be hard to find nice ones unless someone has had them stored in a box for a long time

I bought the hood pieces for a 69 340 Swinger out of Nevada that the guy had stored inside for 25 years, they were in great shape, so keep looking you might run across some somewhere

Personally I think it is much cleaner without the letters

The ones off my car were good but are long gone

Good luck with your search, remember you are looking at emblems that are almost 45 years old, will be hard to find nice ones unless someone has had them stored in a box for a long time

I bought the hood pieces for a 69 340 Swinger out of Nevada that the guy had stored inside for 25 years, they were in great shape, so keep looking you might run across some somewhere

I have thought a lot about whether it would look cleaner without the letters, but personally I like the way they look. And I realize nice ones are gonna be hard to find, but like I said, I'm not looking for super nice ones. Driver quality is good. Mine are just seriously pitted up and beat up. But they have served their purpose thus far. I'll keep using them for now lol

If its any help im getting all the letters for my 67 dart replated, there is a local company here that specializes in pot metal plating, its 20$ per letter. Mine where pitted but were good enough to be prepped and plated. There may be a plating company near you..good luck.

-
Back