-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hello! Helping our 16 year old son Jake locate some misc. parts needed to patch up some rusted areas on his project Dart. He's doing all the work himself on this one! We already have lots of new AMD parts including new full floor pan and torsion bar crossmember, quarter panel and wheelhouse, etc., but there are a few smaller sections needed that were rusty. Hoping someone who's parting one out might be able to cut what we/he needs rather that shipping huge, full parts if possible???

What we need:
The rear piece of the drivers side front frame rail that butts up to the torsion bar crossmember. about the last 1 foot or so as shown in the photo.

drivers frame rail section at torsion x-member.jpg

Next, up is a a corner piece of the rear floor pan on the driver's side where the big drain plug hole is. Photo below.
drivers rear floor pan piece.jpg

Next, we have the rear package tray piece on the driver's side also. You can see the rusted area in this photo.
Package tray piece.jpg

Lastly, is this section of the driver's side inner fender apron. The rest is solid so would rather not replace these entire parts if possible.
drivers inner fender piece.jpg

Let me know what you might have and prices, shipped to Minnesota 55420 zip. Maybe someone has a parts car that is suitable for this type of cutting/sectioning???
Figure it's worth a shot!

Thanks much!
-Doug (and Jake @Jakeandruby)

20201113_205541.jpg

20201113_205547.jpg

20201113_205557.jpg

Last edited:
No message received...
Looks like my inbox was full. Cleared now!
Ok I have the two items you are looking for. I have the behind the rear seat area and I have the sheet metal behind the front seat by the drain hole! Off a 67 dart I have

Ok I have the two items you are looking for. I have the behind the rear seat area and I have the sheet metal behind the front seat by the drain hole! Off a 67 dart I have
that sounds great! Sorry for the delays in responding. I'm in training all week with next to no internet access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back