[FOR SALE] 67 dart parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st dibs on the trunk trim, and hood D O D G E letters, need to see better photos,

Don't know how familure you are with the dash trim but the center radio bezel has 2 small screws accessable from behind the dash on the heater controle that have to be removed to remove the bezel, brake them off and bezel will not sit flush to dash (ask me how I know :rolleyes:)

Oh ya. PM sent!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the D-A-R-T letters on both rear quarters, the cigarette lighter if it has one, the steering wheel depending on condition, and the gas cap. Can I get a better photo of the gas cap?

Also, do you have the ability to cut out a metal patch? I need a part inside the trunk but I don't have access to the photo showing the part at the moment.

Hi Roy, Please delete the ad if it's not staying on on this thread, one less dead end for members searching parts. Cheers

1st dibs on the trunk trim, and hood D O D G E letters, need to see better photos,

Don't know how familure you are with the dash trim but the center radio bezel has 2 small screws accessable from behind the dash on the heater controle that have to be removed to remove the bezel, brake them off and bezel will not sit flush to dash (ask me how I know :rolleyes:)

Oh ya. PM sent!
Here are pics of what you are wanting.the trunk trim has slight dents but can be straightened out.

6D15E145-F8D0-4EA3-97F9-085CB4D3E356.jpeg

C1F3F64D-2BCC-46E7-A502-AAC5B9C88951.jpeg

I'm interested in the D-A-R-T letters on both rear quarters, the cigarette lighter if it has one, the steering wheel depending on condition, and the gas cap. Can I get a better photo of the gas cap?

Also, do you have the ability to cut out a metal patch? I need a part inside the trunk but I don't have access to the photo showing the part at the moment.
Here are pics of the DART letters on rear quarters.

FBEB6078-1B7C-4DAF-B829-0E936552FBC1.jpeg

E7887349-FA97-4D68-90FF-5856126669CA.jpeg

Here are pics of what you are wanting.the trunk trim has slight dents but can be straightened out
I'll pass on the trunk trim, would you get me a price and a closeup of one of the hood letters (worst one, I can't tell from the photo how pitted they are)

The steering wheel is rough .
I'll pass on the trunk trim, would you get me a price and a closeup of one of the hood letters (worst one, I can't tell from the photo how pitted they are)

BDD8D004-E792-4A33-B252-15B999ABD8CC.jpeg

Price plus shipping for the D O D G E letters, 80526

I'm having second thoughts on the upper passangers side trunk trim, would you get some better photos of just that piece if you will sell it separate

Last edited:
Price plus shipping for the D O D G E letters, 80526

I'm having second thoughts on the upper passangers side trunk trim, would you get some better photos of just that piece if you will sell it separate
$80 shipped for the DODGE hood letters. They are nice. If you buy the two sets of quarter letters I’ll do $150 shipped for all.

$80 shipped for the DODGE hood letters. They are nice. If you buy the two sets of quarter letters I’ll do $150 shipped for all.
Someone else was interested in the D A R T letters. I was also interested in the Upper Left trunk trim if photos show it in better condition then what I have now.

$80 is a bit more than I expected, I could go 50 shipped?

Someone else was interested in the D A R T letters. I was also interested in the Upper Left trunk trim if photos show it in better condition then what I have now.

$80 is a bit more than I expected, I could go 50 shipped?
Can you show me what trunk trim you are interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back