67 Hemi Dart Progress

-

HemiD@rt

Reaction score
Made some progress today, here are some pics.

20130428_143419.jpg

20130428_143425.jpg

20130428_172126.jpg

Did ya flip the intake snout on the huffer??

Post #1, #2, O.K., yet another gen.3 going into an a-body. Post #3, whoooo, NOW ya got my attention!! LOL Cool stuff! Sorta wish I'd gone with less compression on my 392 so I could eventually put a huffer on it. Keep us posted...

Post #1, #2, O.K., just another gen.3 going into an a-body. Post #3, whoooo, NOW ya got my attention!! LOL Cool stuff! Sorta wish I'd gone with less compression on my 392 so I could eventually put a huffer on it. Keep us posted...

Thanks. It's going to be awesome. Actually it's is a 4g eagle hemi!

I have to say one thing... TTI fitment socks! We had to grind mounts and shave some off the oil block off plate. It was very upsetting that the products they make don't work together flawlessly. I can see if I made my own mounts or got another company's block off plate hem not working together.

I have to say one thing... TTI fitment socks! We had to grind mounts and shave some off the oil block off plate. It was very upsetting that the products they make don't work together flawlessly. I can see if I made my own mounts or got another company's block off plate hem not working together.

Don't bother to call TTI, you'll just get the ol' "gee, this is the first complaint we've heard". lol

I don't think I've heard of the Eagle (or the Apache) Hemis referred to as 4th gen. before. That's a new one for me. I've always known them as a 3rd gen., then with Eagle or Apache added to distinguish them from the earlier years.

Oh yeah. I call it a 4g cause it came out of my 4g ram. I wasn't sure if the motor was also called that.

Lookin' good. A supercharged Eagle ought to scream in a Dart.

A lot of people are referring to the Eagle and Apache as gen 4 dues to the addition of VVT and higher flowing heads.

What are you doing for engine management and tuning?

Lookin' good. A supercharged Eagle ought to scream in a Dart.

A lot of people are referring to the Eagle and Apache as gen 4 dues to the addition of VVT and higher flowing heads.

What are you doing for engine management and tuning?

We are going to use a factory PCM and Diablosport CMR tuning. The engine was running strong in the ram. I can't wait to get this thing to the track.

Yep...par for the course.....I had exactly the same issues.:-({|=

Blown Gem3/4s look like real weapons in the 'bay!

Question - did you use the Milodon or factory pan gasket?

Nice.

How much boost are you going to run?

Regards,

Joe Dokes

The motor is running at 11 psi. It put 520rwhp through the rfe545 in my ram. I'm hoping with a better fuel system and less parasitic trans the it will be even better.

Yep...par for the course.....I had exactly the same issues.:-({|=

Blown Gem3/4s look like real weapons in the 'bay!

Question - did you use the Milodon or factory pan gasket?

We put in the milodon gasket.

I can't wait to see this running. It's going to be a lot of work but we will get it going. You need to get that PCM shipped off and get it back so the wireing can begin........

Just wait soon that Hemi will have a Trans behind it. And will be ready to fire up...... I can't wait to drop the hammer and light up the tires......

We really gotta do a bunch of custom stuff. I wanna use it as a NBDF show piece.

Just wait soon that Hemi will have a Trans behind it. And will be ready to fire up...... I can't wait to drop the hammer and light up the tires......

We really gotta do a bunch of custom stuff. I wanna use it as a NBDF show piece.

Hell Yeah. We can put stickers and cut NBDF into the dash and stuff.

Just an FYI, the battery should be grounded to the engine block, to avoid problems with the computer.

Another FYI......if you're using the K frame and TTI mounts...no way no how will that Milodon oil adapter fit beteen the filter boss and the K frame.

-
Back