Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
A lot of you here know the car and the project.

I am off the TT Kick as of now. Everything I have for it will go with it, except what is listed below. It is minus a motor/trans and is at the paint stage. 9" Ford with Triangulated 4 link, Coil over conversion in the front. 14pt cage etc, all the turbo headers, cold and hot side complete, Intercoolers, Heat Exchanger, Radiator, EFI Computer, wiring harness, Intake, Injectors, Coils, Crank Trigger, All 4 Coil overs and shocks. All suspension parts. Bumpers, Glass, seats, Both Turbo's, Waste Gates and blow off valves, etc.

The car has been garaged in my shop ever since I bought it and started the project. It is a California Car and is 98% straight as can be. No rust to worry about. The pass side quarter has a little wave to it but that is it. Car is Solid and I have done a TON.... MEGA TON of work to it.

$8500.00 Firm, I will not take any less!

Every thing I have for the car will go with it except....

1) Fuel Cell-Fuel Pumps
2) Peak Dash

Here is a link to the complete build of the car...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=116512

PM me if you need anymore information. I will help arrange shipping for buyer at buyers expense.

Louis

HOLY COW....I didn't think it would come to this.....I almost feel sad...****, makes me lose hope on my project if your not gonna finish yours!! GOOD luck with the sale...I seriously wish I could buy this!!!

I am full tilt boogie on my Scamp. I don't need to sell it but I don't see myself getting it finished anytime soon. All the hard work is already done. Someone could finish this car pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back