67 twin turbo dart

Forced Induction Mopar

1. Matts440

Matts440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Got the rest of the oil lines done and tightened down, and finished the shifter cable with the new one and hardware, works great. The new dipstick from lokar had a short dip stick and barely sticks out so shall see what they say. Also some how the wrong fittings were placed in the bag for a 3/8" to 6an so wrote the company about that too lol always something, hope next saturday to get to the cutting of the inner fender wells to get a better idea for the exhaust.

20191006_155337.jpg

20191006_155353.jpg

20191006_155404.jpg

20191006_163553.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Matts440

Local Time:
      Ordered some exhaust pieces so that starts this weekend and removing part of the inner fenderwells for now, shall see if the while thing stays. Been busy with work and family stuff. System will be 3.5" off the turbos round to oval to under the car then to 4" round to bullets then to dumps angled a little outward. Will mock up the end pieces first, then work on turbos down to it.

• Like Like x 1
      • Matts440

Local Time:
        Have the pieces I ordered, but just bought a house so we will be moving I to it here soon then back to work on the dart and get the exhaust mocked up and welded so i can finally start it up.

• Like Like x 2
        • Nosrettaw

Nosrettaw Member

Local Time:
          did you plan on running an intercooler? If so air or water. I am in the fence. I am not going to push mine past 10psi boost on the street so I can get by without probably. But I would rather be safe than sorry. I also have an option for meth injection but I hear on the street it’s a bitch and always empty. Figured I would ask for thoughts??

• Matts440

Local Time:
          It has twin air/water intercoolers tucked up on the front fenders behind the head lights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.