67 twin turbo dart

Forced Induction Mopar

1. Matts440

Matts440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Well just heard the versafueler checks out awesome from acceleronics. Jeff has been awesome even created a youtube video for his channel with him testing mine:

Hopefully the link works.

• Like Like x 2
    • Matts440

Local Time:
      Just a little update no the car isn't running yet, found some more electrical issues, megasquirt all works just fine, turns out the wire I had for key on and thought crank only gets power just on key on not crank too, so ordered a new ignition switch and crossed over my key cylinder, tested still didn't work, luckily I ordered a switch panel just in case which is coming this week, so that will get wired to constant power, probably just wire it off the ciggette lighter power, non smoker here, just wired it in for a cell phone charger, but then these switches will divert power after key on to the coil and ignition system which is why it won't fire, power was being shut off when cranking. Update more later when hopefully after the switches are in and this thing fires up.

• Like Like x 1
      • subcom

subcom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        6:56 PM
        I had the same problem with my Megasquirt. Too much voltage drop when cranking so I feed my MS with a constant 12v armed with a toggle switch.

• Matts440

Local Time:
        Yeah I had to do that too, this is just the coil power off the fuse panel when I rewired the car for its power source and the ignition power which to power the Cam and Crank position sensors. But the main power feed for the injectors is off a relay that I put in but that trigger wire is only on with key on and not cranking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.