-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESP47

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have two 67 valiant grilles. One is cleaned up and painted $40. Other needs a little cleaning. $30. Both have the bezels.

Also have 1 centerpiece with the plymouth emblem in the middle $10.

Driver side remote mirror from a 74 valiant $10

Door handles $10/pair

67 valiant hood, straight $40

Duster trunk lid $40

67 valiant P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H individual letter emblems with plymouth emblem for trunk $10

74 valiant trunk w/metal trim on tail panel $30

74 valiant fender emblems $5/pair

Also have some 67 and 74 tail lights but I'd have to check the condition of them. Can be had for $5 or $10 depending on condition.

Ask if you need any other odds and ends for 67+ valiants.

Hood and trunk lids are for local pick up only please. Sacramento, CA

Can You Locate any 68 Valiant Parts , Fender, Bonnet, Bumper,Grill Centre Emblem etc , As It would be more cost effective to Ship to New Zealand From Cal Thanx

Can You Locate any 68 Valiant Parts , Fender, Bonnet, Bumper,Grill Centre Emblem etc , As It would be more cost effective to Ship to New Zealand From Cal Thanx

If OP can't help you might try these guys. They're on the west coast and will ship anywhere. I've used them, good service and a ton of parts.

http://wildcatmopars.com/

Have two 67 valiant grilles. One is cleaned up and painted $40. Other needs a little cleaning. $30. Both have the bezels.

Also have 1 centerpiece with the plymouth emblem in the middle $10.

Driver side remote mirror from a 74 valiant $10

Door handles $10/pair

67 valiant hood, straight $40

Duster trunk lid $40

67 valiant P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H individual letter emblems with plymouth emblem for trunk $10

74 valiant trunk w/metal trim on tail panel $30

74 valiant fender emblems $5/pair

Also have some 67 and 74 tail lights but I'd have to check the condition of them. Can be had for $5 or $10 depending on condition.

Ask if you need any other odds and ends for 67+ valiants.

Hood and trunk lids are for local pick up only please. Sacramento, CA

interested in the 67 taillights!!!!!!!!!!!! only need the lenses but lmk azmopar@aol.com

i need a drivers side door. any clues on where i can get one? do you still have the trunk letters and logo?
67 signet 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back