67 vent window less - what do you think?

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
While replacing the front driver's window guides, I happen to shut the door with the vent window out. (I'm an OEM guy so it's not going to happen)

What do you all think?

IMG_20200328_174957.jpg
IMG_20200328_175011.jpg

While replacing the front driver's window guides, I happen to shut the door with the vent window out. (I'm an OEM guy so it's not going to happen)

What do you all think?

View attachment 1715501911 View attachment 1715501912
I really like the clean open look and it’s something I’d definitely do to my Hardtop if the parts were easy to come by which I’m thinking they’re not (at least here in Australia)!

Not right. Maybe with a hard top it would look better.

Its been done to Dart hard tops. Some use parts from a later model car. Others change entire door along with the later model weather stripping. There was a Dart shown in a recent thread that had been changed ( oldmanmopar maybe?). All Darts and verts have a very similar flat line at their roof. If they were exactly the same they would have the same part numbers, so there is some difference. You change adding wind noise.
Cannot be done to B'cuda notch back though. Probably not fast back either. There isn't a late model door glass with correct shape.

Don't forget that the glass is different from hardtop to convertible. You would have to shave a bit off the top rear of the glass or risk it shattering when you close the door with the top up if you try it...

-
Back