Status
Not open for further replies.

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
4 speed console , very nice comes with 3m sticker asking $580 usd, not perfect but its a very nice piece.** i have paypal : From montreal Canada , shipping in us or can included in the price.

received_10214483452227339.jpeg

received_10214483453467370.jpeg

Last edited:
No..was from 580 to 500 , just paid a body man 120$ to fix it and paint it satin in a paint booth.... 480 via paypal would be my last price sincerely , will cost me a lot to ship it and its yours for 480 usd total.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect ! Thx a lot , will prepare a custom box this weekend and sen it by monday morning , need to make it nice and solid ! Thank you ! Ill send you the tracking number monday in pm

Chrome on top need to be buffed out , started a cornee this morning , youre lucky the only pitting on top is were the contour were the sticker sits , its not perfect but for whats included its a very nice part , i bought it with the kinda primer in the middle , i didnt shoot the primer area , black plastic was fixed .( major cracks ) and painted last week. My bodyman said once the chrome part on top will be buffed out and hand polished it will pop out big time , can paint it silver too , will be a great color combo with the silver ishh , satin black and woodgrain : another guy that i know is asking 1200 $ us for is !!!

Chrome on top need to be buffed out , started a cornee this morning , youre lucky the only pitting on top is were the contour were the sticker sits , its not perfect but for whats included its a very nice part , i bought it with the kinda primer in the middle , i didnt shoot the primer area , black plastic was fixed .( major cracks ) and painted last week. My bodyman said once the chrome part on top will be buffed out and hand polished it will pop out big time , can paint it silver too , will be a great color combo with the silver ishh , satin black and woodgrain : another guy that i know is asking 1200 $ us for is !!!
Please mark SOLD if part is sold..helps members know if the part is available or not. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back