68/69 Valiant grille trim?

-

ScattyBaby!!!

Still wet behind the gears
Reaction score
I've used the search function to no avail. I'm not even sure I have the proper name for the piece I need. It's circled in the stock photo. I have that piece from a 69 available if anyone is in need. Is there any source for stuff like this, or is anyone here holding? Thanks!
18564684-2626-46A7-9764-83F35E91776D.jpeg

EDIT: Here's the piece I have... no penetrating rust. No broken tabs. A little misshapen...
2EEC5A93-FCA8-4DD0-A9EC-2B9112E03FE3.jpeg

Last edited:
I think Chrysler just called it the grille lower panel. I always called it a filler panel. My definition of a valance (right or wrong) has always been a panel below the bumper.

I think Chrysler just called it the grille lower panel. I always called it a filler panel. My definition of a valance (right or wrong) has always been a panel below the bumper.
Yep your right I always called it Lower Filler panel. That's a '69.

The fella I bought the car from gave me every Chrysler bit he had... Vehicle appropriate or not. Had my hopes up for about an hour when I got it. Haha! The 69 filler panel is available. I'll post it in "for sale". Thanks for the response so far!

Hi I can not find that your listing in the forsale section I need that part to do my grill swap with my 70 duster I got the 69 grille but cant seem to get it to fit I think I need this I am not sure tho how much you want for it

-
Back