68 Barracuda Formula S Coupe

-

eschroeder1

A-body Freak
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Started the body and paint on my fully documented Formula S coupe. Matching number drivetrain 340 4sp console car with deluxe interior. I have the window sticker and the build sheet. Soon it will be time for assembly.

IMG_7132.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7496.jpg

IMG_7503.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

IMG_7645.jpg

Last edited:
Great job!! I have the fastback version vintage 68’!! Mine is a documented factory formula S 340 4- speed car. You’re gonna love driving that thing when your done!! Great color on your car and boy your not wasting time getting started and more importantly making progress. Merry Christmas to you and yours

That's a great color! Please keep us posted.

Forgive my ignorance here, but are the formula s coupes less plentiful to find than the formula s fastbacks? it would seem that way to me... but again I don't know.

Don't know the numbers but I believe the Fastback had more produced.
If I'm still around I would like to find a nice slant six Notch as my last cruiser when turn 70.

Don't know the numbers but I believe the Fastback had more produced.
If I'm still around I would like to find a nice slant six Notch as my last cruiser when turn 70.
You're still a young man in my book! 70 is just a number.

Great job!! I have the fastback version vintage 68’!! Mine is a documented factory formula S 340 4- speed car. You’re gonna love driving that thing when your done!! Great color on your car and boy your not wasting time getting started and more importantly making progress. Merry Christmas to you and yours
Cool! Thanks.Same to ya.

Beautiful color and that is rare car given body style and options. Will be stunning once together and lot of fun to drive too.

-
Back